Tuesday 6 August 2013

Letter

2nd of August
Resource Manager
Life Guards
10 Norte, 889 La Esperanza
Viña del Mar



                                             Dear Sir/madam

          Im writting this letter to apply for the job of Life guard, advertised in the add last weekend. I got 8 years of experience in Life guard and I know very well your company and I know the requirments of your company.

          I got many skills that are sucsecful in this kind of jobs, Im very good at swimming, serius and punctual, and also I can be caring more than 20 persons in a pool, I make diferents type of games in the pool with the childrens and also I make aqua dance clases. You can`t lose this oportunity, because I think that never are going to find anyone else like me. I really want this job, because I need money to spend during the year and I wnat to make something that I like in this summer.

          Im available all the week only between 5pm to 9pm to meet with you or anyone to an interview. Also you can call me to 961202359, to organize the day and the hour, or if I need something else to apply the job. Thanks for your atention, and the time to read this letter.



Sincerely,

Jose Tomas Barrena Pizarro

Martìn de Salvatierra 770, Reñaca

J.Barrena98@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment