Monday 4 November 2013

Opinion Piece

             
Tattos



                In one hand we have tattoos as an art, but in the other hand we have tattoos as a fashion way. I think that each tattoo is a work of art.

               People say that someone who has a tattoo and want to work, they are not going to have a job. In my opinion it depends on the way people see your tattoos. If he or she see your tattoo as an art work they probably hire you whit no problem. But there are people who thinks that are criminals, bikers, that you probably be in a crew, etc.

               All the people who say that tattoos are informals, I say to that people that is an art work, because its dificult to do one of thoese.

               Finaly, I want to repeat again that tattoos for me are an art work, no anything else that can be conected to criminals, bikers, etc. If you getting a tattoo, I recomend you to make it a part that you can cover it, if you don´t want to risk your interview. But I don´t care about that, because for me is something of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment